I’m interrupting this week’s regularly scheduled Storytime post to share some BUB news:
I’m knocked up.
Yep, there’s a baby in there.
Please tell me someone watches Up All Night & just got that reference.
I figure this is news about me and Mr. BUB, so you’ll forgive me for skipping the normal post, right?
So, what this means…
- Last August, I told Mr. BUB “Either you let me take Christmas pictures or I’m getting pregnant. You can’t deny me maternity pictures.” Now, Mr. BUB knows I mean business.
- I don’t intend to become a mommy blogger. I doubt I’ll do the weekly progress posts. Unless the fruit they’re comparing the baby to is funny. Like this week- it’s a kumquat. Seriously. Have you ever seen a kumquat in person? Me either.
- I’m due in May. So Beyonce’s baby is due two months before Baby BUB. Obviously there will be play dates. Have your people call my people, B.
- The number of times I’ve asked “How am I supposed to deal with people if I can’t drink sangria? Seriously?” = 4 (which, in my opinion, is pretty low.)
- The number of times I’ve thought “Oh my gosh, my baby will have to go to college someday!” and burst into tears = 1 (thank you hormones.)
All silliness aside, we’re thrilled.
And I’m excited that we’ve made the announcement.
Now I can finally create a “Baby” board on Pinterest without raising questions!