Today is my first day back to work since having Skeeter. I ended up taking extra time off since she was premature and I’m not able to put her in daycare yet. Luckily, my mom is a teacher and will be keeping her for at least part of the summer.
I write all of my posts ahead of time & schedule them, but I can predict that the following have already happened today:
- I had everything packed in the car & Skeeter spit up/pooed/peed, thus requiring an outfit change.
- I cried the entire way to drop Skeeter off at her Nana’s.
- I cried all the way from Nana’s to the office.
- I forgot something (pray it’s not my breastpump!)
- I was obscenely late to work.
But as long as this didn’t happen, I’ll consider it a success: