I am 27 weeks pregnant! I cannot believe that little Skeeter will be here in 13 short weeks! Here are my updates:
- Skeeter is 2 lbs and 14.5 inches long. Or the size of a head of cauliflower. Seriously, where do they come up with these comparisons?
- I failed my first gestational diabetes test. Dang you Ryan Gosling and your skittles. I was okay with this until I learned my mom had it with three out of four pregnancies. Now I have very mixed feelings. (Read: Meltdown. I had a meltdown.) The next test is a week from today. Wish me luck!
- Pregnancy induced snoring is a real thing. Mr. BUB had to wake me up the other night because I got so loud I was disturbing his reading…and then I woke myself up a few times… oops.
- The nursery is coming along. Most of the furniture is in the nursery, it just needs to be rearranged a tad. And I still need to clean out that closet!
- Skeeter received her first pair of designer shoes. Tara, aka Fabulous But Evil, was all fabulous and bought them for her.
- I discovered a baby resale shop around the corner from our house. This could be either really good or really bad. Either way, it resulted in tailgating & rodeo gear.