Happy Tuesday, y'all!
Since it's Tuesday...and I live in Texas...I'm linking up with fellow NICU momma, Amanda, for Texas Tuesdays!
But this is a mixture of Texas and other stuff.
So here we go...
- I'm loving Jake Worthington on The Voice. SO glad he's in the top 5. Hoping that Texas boy makes it all the way!
- For Mother's Day, Mr. BUB and Skeeter took me shopping. I got some new duds and had so much fun.
- Mr. BUB introduced me to Roger Creager's new song, The River, and it's really got me missing some Creager. So I've already pulled up his tour schedule and trying to figure out when we can make it to a show soon!
- Tonight is the Houston Mom's Blog's Mom's Night Out (was that title long enough for you? I think they have a prettier name for it.) But I'm excited to drink some wine and hang out with friends.
- My friend, Katrina, took our family pictures the weekend before last, and I'm in LURVE. As soon as I get the CD, I'll share some gorgeousness. Until then, you can see a preview here. She's also doing the photography at tonight's MNO even.
How's your Tuesday so far?