- Skeeter scoots now. Say that 10 times fast. She scooted across the nursery last night. Which of course, means I went running around like a maniac, covering outlets. I may have even stuck a cover up Hank's nose, just to be on the safe side.
- I still have approximately 29374 Christmas presents to buy. How did it get here this fast? I did buy Skeeter a bunch of presents. Mainly because I have a shopping problem when it comes to her, but this time of the year, I can blame it on Santa. Or that the pink skinnies were just too cute to pass up.
- I'm losing my voice. I sound like I've been smoking for the past 60 years. The good news? I may get out of answering my work phone this week...
- I have officially lost Fantasy Football. I'm super bummed to miss out on the Sephora gift card. But can we discuss how hot Eric Decker is?
I'm officially calling him for my team next year. It works that way, right?
- I got totally distracted from this post by googling Eric Decker. I would feel bad if I didn't know for sure Mr. BUB would leave me for Sandra Bullock.
- You know what, let's just end this post here...