Today I'm linking up for Michelle's new feature...
- I bought Skeeter an adorable pink leopard print jacket for the winter on Zulily...and now I'm selling it, because it has velvet on it...and I can't touch velvet. Haptodysphoria is not my friend. #SATWordForTheWin
- I googled "fear of velvet" just now to find out what it's called. Except it's not a fear, more a strong dislike.
- I hate ringtones. My phone is on vibrate 99% of the time. When that 1% pops up, I nearly pee myself when my phone rings, because I don't remember what my tone is.
- I can handle our whole house being messy, but the second Skeeter's nursery gets disorganized, I have to fix it.
- I also suffer from Blattaphobia. AKA fear of roaches
- I may be addicted to looking up official names for my weirdnesses.
- I can't find a word for that...